To reserve your table and register your delegates, please visit our SCOE Sponsor Registration page.
FAQsWhen do we setup? Setup begins at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm on Tuesday, September 5 and resumes from 7:00 am - 9:00 am on Wednesday, September 6. Exhibit setup must be complete by 9:00 am. Late exhibitors may be denied entry. Sponsors who wish to do so may introduce themselves in front of the general assembly at 8:30 am. Teardown begins at 5:00 pm on Thursday, September 7. Sponsors are asked to be clear of the space no later than 8:00 pm on Thursday, September 7. Setup and Teardown is not permitted while VendorLand is open. Sponsors are welcome to attend sessions and meet individually with attendees on all days of the event. You may bring your display materials with you or ship your exhibit materials to arrive up to three days prior to the event. The venue provides storage and handling of your display materials for a fee. For more information, please contact the venue directly. What's different at SCOE 2017 - Seattle?
- Complimentary delegates seats must be reserved at least 24 hours prior to check-in. Delegates added or changed within 24 hours prior to check in will be added at the additional seat rate.
- Exhibitors should make arrangements for ship-ahead storage and A/V services directly with the venue.
- VendorLand Hours
- Monday, September 4: Last day to register complimentary seats
- Tuesday, September 5: Closed to attendees
- Wednesday, September 6: Open to attendees from 9:30am until 7:00 pm
- Thursday, September 7: Open to attendees from 7:00 am until 5:25 pm
- Friday, September 8: Closed to attendees
- Print-quality version of your logo to email@example.com
- 100-word description of your organization
- Cover ad: Full color
- Interior ad: Black and white
- Half-page: 7" x 4".
- Full page: 7" x 9.5"
- Format: jpeg
- Two delegate seats
- 6′ table with two chairs
- Basic wireless Internet access
- Basic electric outlet access if you provide your own extension cords
- Two additional delegate seats for a total of four
- Half-page inside ad in the event guide
- Premium quality Internet connection - required for video or audio streaming
- High-power electric outlet connection
- Video and computer equipment
- Please contact the venue directly to place your requests.
ExhibitionSize: Tabletop exhibits consist of 6' x 6' of space. All exhibits have a 3' margin between them. SCOE provides a 6' table with two chairs. Standing (booth) exhibit space is reserved in 10' x 10' blocks. If your display does not require a table or chairs, please notify us to request removal. Electricity: Exhibitors are obliged to bring their own extension cords and share access to electrical outlets with their nearest neighbors. If you will consume electricity, please bring heavy-duty long extension cords. A limited number of outlets are available for use. Running extension cords across walkways requires approval from SCOE and the venue management. Wi-Fi Access: Wireless high-speed Internet service is available to sponsors and conference presenters. Please do not share your access code with anyone else. Streaming of video and audio using the Internet connection provided by the conference requires special permission. Special Accommodations: Please contact us at least two weeks prior to the event if you need assistance with setup or require special equipment such as audio/visual equipment or exhibitor displays. Also note that you will not be permitted to affix any items to the walls, ceiling, or floor of the venue.
Additional Sponsorship: If you purchased an ad in the event guide, please send us your creatives in both full-color and black-and-white. If you purchased a totebag, notebook, or lanyard sponsorship, please email us your logo. Be sure that you receive a response from us indicating that we have received it.
Tote Bag Dropins and Seat Drop: We encourage you to share information about your organization by purchasing ad space in the Event Guide. Tote bag dropins and seat drops are also available for a fee. Please ship your tote bag dropins and seat drop items to the following address: SCOE2017: RHONDA SCHNEIDER, 1415 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA. We strongly encourage you to provide us with the your tracking number at the time you ship the product. We also encourage you to include your email address and phone number inside the package so that we can contact you to confirm that we have received the package.