The Latest NewsThanks to That Kat for keeping us up to date on this important issue.
If you’re a member of any Facebook groups or egroups for online selling, then you no doubt have seen the acronym BOLO being thrown about here and there. If you watch a lot of cop shows on television, you probably know that this means “Be On the Look Out” (for) and on a show like […]
Author informationThe post Selling 101: What you should know about BOLOs appeared first on That Kat Simpson.
The Implications for SellersHow to import this post and create a SCOE blog post from it.
- Read the original post at the author's website.
- Do a little research on the topic and decide what you want to write.
- Add your response/comments in the section below. Be sure to save your draft as you go.
- Create an excerpt or paraphrase from the block quote above. It's best to paraphrase, and if you do paraphrase be sure to indicate that it's not an exact quote. You can even delete the quote entirely, but it's nice to at least link back to the original author's post.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Create a new, interesting title based on your response to this post.
- ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: Edit the permalink by deleting the contents and clicking OK.
- Assign a category.
- Enter some relevant tags.
- Download a relevant free image and save it as the featured image for the post. Remember to give attribution if it doesn't already appear as part of the image.
- Delete this list.
- Schedule your post for a future date or publish it now.